Concrete Floor Repair
Your home should serve as a safe haven, but what if the concrete floor beneath your living space begins to display signs of cracking and settling? This problem goes beyond visual appeal; a compromised interior concrete floor can present serious safety concerns.
The team at Basement Authority of West Virginia uses a specialized concrete lifting method proven effective in addressing these issues. Utilizing SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ polyurethane foam injections, we lift and stabilize concrete floors, ensuring the security of your dwelling.
As the trusted authority in concrete lifting solutions, homeowners turn to us for exceptional customer service and a reliable concrete floor repair process.
Read more to learn how to identify when your concrete needs attention, understand the advantages of repairing it, and realize why our solution stands as the best option for safeguarding your home and ensuring your peace of mind.
What is Concrete Floor Repair?
Concrete floor repair involves revitalizing and reinforcing interior slab floors that are cracked, have sunk, or are otherwise damaged.
We advise against temporary fixes such as mudjacking or DIY repairs with self-leveling concrete, as these methods do not address the root cause of the issue, leading to more damage and expensive repairs down the line.
In contrast, advanced solutions like concrete lifting directly tackle problems like unstable soil or oversaturation by injecting a lightweight polyurethane foam beneath the concrete to fill voids and lift the slab.
At Basement Authority of West Virginia, concrete floor repair is integral to our comprehensive strategy for resolving foundation issues and fostering a healthy living environment.
Should we find that foundation issues are the cause of your concrete floor damage, we will recommend appropriate foundation repair solutions, including the installation of slab piers designed specifically for homes with slab foundations.
Signs Your Home Needs Concrete Floor Repair
Be on the lookout for these indicators that your concrete floors require attention:
- Visible cracks within the concrete
- Sections of the floor that appear sloped or uneven
- Hollow-sounding areas when you tap on the floor
- Water accumulation or dampness in certain spots
- Noticeable gaps between the walls and the floor
Identifying the need for concrete floor repair is crucial for maintaining the long-term safety and integrity of your home. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Basement Authority of West Virginia at the first sign of trouble.
Is Concrete Floor Repair Necessary?
Yes, addressing issues with cracked and uneven concrete floors is imperative.
Leaving damaged concrete floors unattended will only exacerbate the issues as soil continues to shift and moisture finds its way beneath the concrete. This can result in trip hazards, ongoing cracking, and potential structural issues.
Proactively repairing concrete floors and steering clear of temporary fixes like mudjacking and DIY methods not only halt further damage but also save on future costs.
The concrete lifting technique employed by Basement Authority of West Virginia ensures the stabilization of the soil beneath your floor, providing a lasting solution.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Floor Repair?
Addressing issues with your concrete floors brings numerous advantages:
Create a Hazard-Free Home
Our lifting and stabilization process eradicates trip hazards, ensuring a safer space for your loved ones and guests, and providing you with peace of mind.
Restore Your Floor’s Appearance
Our concrete lifting procedure smoothens out imperfections, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your homeor garage’s concrete surfaces.
Enhance Property Value
Maintaining your concrete floors in top condition protects your investment and boosts property value, ensuring you get the best return when it’s time to sell.
Protection with a Long-Lasting Solution
Choose our PolyRenewal™ foam system for a durable, reliable solution, far outperforming basic DIY options and providing dependable long-term stabilization.
For optimal results in concrete floor repair, trust in our tested lifting products and professional installation.
How We Install Concrete Floor Repair
Our skilled technicians follow a meticulous process for repairing concrete floors:
- Create small, penny-sized openings in the damaged sections of the concrete floor.
- Insert injection ports into the drilled holes.
- Prepare a two-part, closed-cell polymer foam.
- Pump the foam through the ports, directing it beneath the slab.
- Give the foam time to expand, occupying voids, and cure within 15 minutes.
- Ensure stabilization of both the slab floor and the soil underneath.
- Remove the injection ports and seal the holes.
- Address joints and cracks to avert moisture damage.
- Maintain regular upkeep of your concrete floor to guarantee enduring repairs.
In some instances, your home might require more intensive foundation repair solutions. To learn more about that process, refer to our page about slab piers—the option most likely to be used for a severely damaged concrete floor.
With more than 20 years of expertise in concrete and foundation repairs, Basement Authority of West Virginia’s seasoned team has the know-how to accurately assess and restore your home’s concrete floors. Trust in us for a top-notch installation experience.
Why Our Floor Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
Basement Authority of West Virginia’s PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system stands out in the field of concrete floor repair for its:
- Unmatched Precision: Expect exceptional accuracy in lifting and securing concrete floors.
- Efficient Process: We eliminate the need for bulky machinery and extensive excavation.
- Lightweight Solution: Our foam is substantially lighter than materials typically used in mudjacking or concrete repouring.
- Quick Results: Our solution sets in 15 minutes, ensuring a swift resolution and minimal disruption.
- Durability: Built to withstand environmental pressures, providing a durable solution.
- Adaptability: Suitable for a variety of concrete surfaces, tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Eco-Friendly Approach: We use non-toxic, sustainable materials that pose no threat to your soil or home.
- Discreet Repairs: Our solutions blend seamlessly with your existing setup.
- Commitment to Quality: Our yearly maintenance checks underscore our dedication to enduring excellence.
Securing the integrity of your concrete floor is a crucial investment in your home. Ensure it’s done right the first time with Basement Authority of West Virginia.
Contact Basement Authority of West Virginia for Concrete Floor Repair Today!
If your concrete floors are showing signs of cracking, sinking, or unevenness, our team at Basement Authority of West Virginia is here to assist. We provide free inspections and repair estimates with no obligation. Our skilled technicians will evaluate your floors and propose the best repair plan to address and prevent further damage.
Homeowners trust in our steadfast customer service and proven solutions. With 20 years of expertise, we are the go-to specialists in our field. Allow us to restore safety and stability to your home.
Its fast curing time, durability, minimal disruption to the site, and long-lasting results make polyurethane foam a preferred option for your homes concrete floor repair.
Yes, the equipment can be adapted to work in confined spaces when necessary, making it the best choice for your home’s concrete floor needs.
The foam typically cures within 15 minutes, allowing the surface to be used shortly after the procedure.
Last Modified Date: