A sinking and cracked driveway can negatively impact the curb appeal and overall value of your residence, as well as potentially becoming a dangerous walking surface. The good news is, Basement Authority of West Virginia offers an expert solution to restore the safety and aesthetic of your driveway, through the revolutionary SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system. This method involves injecting a lightweight yet sturdy foam beneath the driveway, effectively raising and stabilizing the concrete slabs.
For over 20 years, Basement Authority of West Virginia has been the trusted provider for foundation repair and concrete lifting for homeowners throughout the state. Our commitment to tailored service is what maintains our position as leaders in our industry.
The purpose of this page is to inform you about our top-notch driveway lifting and repair service, and to explain why it stands out as the optimal choice for your property.
What is Concrete Driveway Repair?
Repairing a concrete driveway consists of restoring damaged, cracked, or sunken concrete to restore its original height, stability, and visual appeal.
Traditional repair methods such as mudjacking and repouring can be invasive, costly, and temporary, and may not solve the underlying issue. In contrast, Basement Authority of West Virginia offers a unique repair solution that uses polyurethane injections for concrete lifting. This method is a key part of a comprehensive solution for your entire home, ensuring a driveway that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also safe and functional.
Our customizable PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system tackles problems caused by unstable soil and oversaturation beneath your driveway, offering a long-lasting solution that improves the condition of your driveway and the overall environment of your home. Enhancing the health of your driveway also boosts your home’s curb appeal, usability, and potential resale value.
Signs Your Concrete Driveway Needs Repair
- Visible Cracks: Various cracks or large fissures wider than ¼”.
- Unevenness: Sinking slabs or dipping areas of the driveway.
- Pooling Water: Water accumulation in certain spots on or near the driveway.
- Crumbling Edges: Deteriorating sides and edges.
- Related Damage: Pitting, flaking, or staining on the concrete’s surface.
Early detection prevents safety issues, further damage, and costly repairs. Contact Basement Authority of West Virginia for effective driveway repair solutions you can trust.
Addressing driveway issues early is crucial. Signs indicating the need for concrete driveway repair include:
Is Concrete Driveway Repair Necessary?
Yes. As a result of soil instability and the natural freeze-thaw cycles, the majority of concrete driveways will inevitably develop cracks and settle over time. When repairs are postponed, moisture beneath the driveway can exacerbate erosion and further sinking. Neglecting the issue for an extended period can lead to more severe damage to the driveway, which in turn reduces the available options for repair.
Opting for early concrete lifting repairs addresses driveway issues before they worsen and can also help prevent the necessity of a complete driveway replacement down the road. Repairing your driveway as soon as problems become apparent is not only cost-effective but also an efficient approach. Additionally, it affords our experts the opportunity to thoroughly assess your property for any foundation settling issues that might be contributing to the damage to your driveway.
What Are the Benefits of Concrete Driveway Repair?
Repairing your driveway with concrete lifting offers numerous benefits, including:
- Preventing Further Damage: By repairing cracks and lifting sunken sections, you halt ongoing concrete deterioration and prevent additional soil erosion. This safeguards your investment, reducing the need for more extensive repairs in the future.
- Enhancing Safety: Elevating settled areas and filling cracks results in a level driveway surface, eliminating tripping hazards and removing potentially hazardous rain puddles. This ensures your driveway is safe and fully functional.
- Elevating Curb Appeal: A well-maintained, smooth driveway enhances the visual appeal of your home, both for your enjoyment and that of your visitors. Additionally, it contributes to increasing your property’s overall value.
- Tailored Solutions: Rather than offering a quick fix, our experts deliver personalized repairs that address your property’s unique requirements. We conduct a thorough evaluation of both the driveway and foundation to tackle the underlying causes, not just the surface symptoms. This approach ensures long-term durability.
It is important to entrust your repair needs to professionals with access to superior products and expertise, such as our PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system. This system is purpose-built for durability, efficiency, and minimal environmental impact, ensuring that you reap unparalleled benefits from our services.
How We Install Concrete Driveway Repair
Basement Authority of West Virginia’s PolyRenewal™ concrete driveway lifting process requires several key steps:
- Inspect the driveway to determine the damage, cause, and appropriate repair.
- Drill penny-sized holes into the affected areas.
- Insert injection ports into the holes.
- Mix a closed-cell polymer foam.
- Inject the foam underneath driveway slabs.
- Allow the foam to expand and cure within 15 minutes.
- Lift the slab and stabilize the soil underneath.
- Remove the ports and smooth the drilled holes.
- Apply sealant to cracks and joints to prevent future damage.
- Implement a maintenance and monitoring plan.
Choosing Basement Authority of West Virginia ensures these steps are executed flawlessly, providing a lasting repair.
Why Our Driveway Repair is the Best Choice for Your Home
Our PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting system offers unique features and advantages:
- Precision: The PolyRenewal™ system provides meticulous lifting and stabilization.
- Minimally Invasive: No heavy installation equipment or extensive excavation is required.
- Lightweight: Foam is much lighter compared to additional concrete or mudjacking materials.
- Speed: The mixture cures in just 15 minutes to minimize disruption.
- Durability: The method is resilient to environmental stressors.
- Versatility: Foam can be used under various concrete surfaces.
- Non-toxic: The foam is comprised of eco-friendly and long-lasting materials.
- Undetectable: The method produces seamless repairs that are nearly invisible.
- Maintenance: Our annual maintenance plan assures longevity and persistent quality.
Contact Basement Authority of West Virginia for Concrete Driveway Repair Today!
There’s no need to put up with a deteriorating driveway. Let the professionals at Basement Authority of West Virginia rejuvenate the appeal and safety of your driveway with our top-notch concrete lifting services. We offer tailored solutions and repairs for your property, utilizing the innovative PolyRenewal™ system to provide durable, effective protection.
Get in touch with us now for a complimentary inspection and quote from the most reliable home repair contractor in West Virginia. Our two decades of expertise, multitude of happy customers, and unparalleled customer service are a testament to our commitment to excellence. We’re ready and excited to assist you in transforming your home as well.
A variety of factors can cause concrete driveways to sink, crack, or sustain other damage. These factors include erosion underneath the slabs, which may result from expansive soil, unstable soil, water seeping through cracks, and freeze/thaw cycles. Additionally, consistently parking heavy vehicles in the same spot can lead to settling of the driveway. For a free inspection and to identify the root cause of the issue, please contact Basement Authority of West Virginia and explore the best repair solution for your situation.
The innovative PolyRenewal™ system allows for almost immediate use of your driveway post-repair, as it cures within just 15 minutes, ensuring minimal interruption to your daily routine. This is in stark contrast to other methods such as repouring or mudjacking, which typically require several days of curing time before the driveway is fully functional again. Reach out to Basement Authority of West Virginia today to schedule your complimentary inspection and receive an estimate for your concrete lifting repair needs.
The price varies based on the damage severity, the repair area’s size, and the necessary repair type. While traditional techniques like mudjacking and repouring might be expensive, the concrete lifting service provided by Basement Authority of West Virginia presents an economical and longer-lasting alternative. We offer complimentary inspections, obligation-free estimates, transparent pricing, as well as financing and payment choices tailored to your financial preferences.
Last Modified Date: