What is PolyRenewal™?
How PolyRenewal™ Polyurethane Foam Works
Don’t suffer from uneven or sinking concrete on your property. Unattractive and dangerous tripping hazards lower the value of your home. Mudjacking and complete concrete replacement are both invasive and messy. Current technological advances have permitted the development of a new concrete lifting process that outperforms previous concrete lifting capabilities.
You’ll need the assistance of our polyurethane foam experts if you want to get the maximum benefit of this material. Our team at Basement Authority of West Virginia is well-versed in the production and installation of this unique form of foam. You can expect the following if one of our experts recommends PolyRenewal™:
- Drilling holes the size of a penny into the concrete’s surface is the first step.
- Injection ports will be added next.
- The polyurethane foam is mixed and then injected under the concrete slab.
- The foam expands to fill any gaps between the concrete and underlying soil and hardens within 15 minutes.
- A smooth finish is achieved by filling up and sealing the drilled holes where the injection ports were.
Why PolyRenewal™ is the Best Concrete Lifting Method
- Tough but Lightweight: Because polyurethane foam weighs just 4 pounds per cubic foot compared to the usual fill material’s 120 pounds per cubic foot, it is a better option for soft soils. Despite its lightweight, PolyRenewal™is more powerful than mudjacking and capable of handling heavy loads.
- Safe for the environment: This solution can be used without fear of harming the environment, as it will not leak chemicals.
- Non-Invasive: Installers are able to work in confined locations because of small injection equipment. When compared to mudjacking and repouring, polyurethane foam lifting involves less drilling, is less disruptive, and is less expensive.
- Resistant to Water: When our polyurethane solution has dried, water will not be able to wash it away or dissolve it from the concrete’s base.
- Long-lasting: Whereas methods like mudjacking and repouring will lead to the same cracking, uneven concrete problems in a matter of time, PolyRenewal™ stabilizes the concrete and underlying soil for years to come.
Signs Your Home Needs PolyRenewal™
Cracks in your concrete may not seem serious at first, but they could be an indication that something is wrong with the structure beneath it. The fractures in your concrete can be promptly repaired by a local concrete lifting specialist, who will know exactly what to do and how to do it to prevent further damage and ugly tripping hazards.
Uneven Driveway and Sidewalk Slabs
Unstable silt loam soil in West Virginia can cause concrete slabs to sink and become uneven. As a result, your driveway and sidewalks will look and feel shabby, as well as impact your car’s health. Detecting fractures and uneven slabs is a simple task because these features often accompany them.
Cracking, Uneven Patio and Pool Deck
Concrete pool deck and patio slabs, like driveway and sidewalk slabs, can crack and become uneven. Tripping and falling on an unsteady surface near water can be quite dangerous. This area’s cracked and uneven slabs also detract from the aesthetics of your pool, diminishing your property’s value.
Because polyurethane foam is environmentally friendly, you don’t have to worry about it harming your lawn or the soil around it. In a matter of minutes, your concrete sidewalk and other structures will rise and smooth out for good. You can use this product without fear of harm because it is safe to use.
As a long-term solution for concrete concerns, polyurethane foam is guaranteed to last for many years. However, it’s still a good idea to keep up with regular maintenance and inspections. In order to confirm that your polyurethane injection is still functioning effectively and to provide you additional comfort concerning any concrete issues, our personnel can do frequent checks
There are many variables that influence the price of lifting concrete with PolyRenewal™, including the location of the damaged slabs, their severity, and the amount of foam used. However, compared to other repair methods like mudjacking or complete replacement, this one is less expensive and less invasive. Our concrete professionals are happy to perform a free inspection of your concrete to provide you with an estimate of the costs involved.
Contact Us for A Free Concrete Inspection
If your sidewalk, driveway, or exterior concrete steps are showing signs of damage like cracks and unevenness, contact your local experts at Basement Authority of West Virginia. It is possible to restore and elevate the concrete structures around your home with the help of our highly qualified crew and PolyRenewal™ foam swiftly and thoroughly.
Our team lives and works in the areas we serve including Huntington, and Charleston. So, we are well-versed in the effects of the state’s problematic silt loam soil and frequent precipitation, and how both affect the concrete on your property. Don’t ignore concrete cracks, holes, and other problems. Have them professionally inspected and repaired before things get worse. Reach out to us today!
Last Modified Date: